MS Fonts offline

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 06:46:19 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Arun Shrimali<arun.reso at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Thanks for the all support, but If I am not wrong, there is no handy
> tool which can load ms fonts on ofline ubuntu machine. Can any expert
> person work on it to help lots of ubuntu users ...................

You are free to create your own solution. Hint: it is possible to
modify the postinstall script in the Ubuntu .deb file to use a local
tarball instead of the SF URL.

While there is no handy tool available, I doubt that such a tool would
help 'lots' of Ubuntu users, as most of them will likely have internet
access.

Chris