Jaunty reloaded and working

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 04:44:55 UTC 2009

Steve Reilly wrote:

> i think what he was trying to ask was why you were using the beta cd
> instead of downloading the released cd.  no matter..... the release is
> the same as the beta with updates released afterwards.  doesnt make any
> difference what you use, in the end its still jaunty final release.

he he ... I just hope he doesn't fiddle with the system anymore. Not
that I care about that, but reading his posts is a drag, with all the
complaining and seldom proper elaboration of problem symptoms. At times
I have had to patiently hand hold him to describe what problems/errors
he was encountering. But his replies never showed any gratitude,
instead, he is trigger happy to post sarcastic comments.

ever having been read.