Jaunty re-load

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:00:22 UTC 2009

In case I would need to install a lot of upgrades, I would use a
terminal instead of an automatic installer, like Synaptic or Adept.
My practice experience reveals that such installers are probably still
too buggy to handle bigger quantities of upgrades and updates -
especially after more than one week of not-updating/ upgrading.
On the other hand, I have always had good experiences with these two
terminal commands:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade.

Respectfully Yours,

Bas.

2009/6/12 Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com>:
>        I found the Jaunty Beta CD-Rom and format /dev/sda9 where Jaunty WAS,
> and now a new version is in place. It wants a lot of upgrades so I will
> let it do that while I'm gone today.
>
>        I will be careful removing Totem.
>

> 73 Karl
>
> --