jaunty aspire one install no GUI

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Jun 11 04:25:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:40:44 +0300
Haneef Bashir <darkfena313 at gmail.com> wrote:

> i agree with you there Vince. i dont know what happenned but im really
> enjoing puting this system together from scratch i guess. fluxbox is
> now up and running, i installed thunar, and worker as file managers,
> and pidgin. so i guess im up and running even though finding i still
> havent found out what happened with the initial install.

Ah, cool. It means it was not a serious problem then. I was afraid you
might have a more serious problem, like a video/hardware driver problem
causing X to fail to start. But if you can have a GUI now, it means
that whatever the original problem was... it was not serious, so
rejoyce ;-)

Anyway, I am glad you have it working now...

--
Vince