Chrome on Ubuntu: Install it now, show interest in promoting companies to write Linux software!

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Wed Jun 10 13:53:55 UTC 2009

>> However, on a personal side, it's about as cool as Microsoft writing a
>> version of Office for Linux.
>>

> That would be about the coolest thing that I could think of. I'm
> waiting for that day. I don't particularly like MS's operating systems
> or web browsers, but their office software is top notch.

/me spits on and tramples Powerpoint. The coolest thing might be
Microsoft removing their fangs from Corel and letting Corel do its
Wordperfect or Corel Office thing. Corel Linux could have been the
desktop Linux distro. They had some stuff that worked well before any
other distro like accessing a CIFS network through a gui app.