Flash not working

Dirk Freitag unreal.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:28:07 UTC 2009

Muzer wrote:
> Dirk Freitag wrote:
>> I am running Jaunty 9.04 and my flash player is not working properly.
>> If I go to speedtest.net, the site will not work at all, I am unable to
>> watch videos on youtube, or any embedded video for that matter.  Does
>> anyone know what I can do about this?  Thanks.
>>

> Have you installed flashplugin-installer ?

Ok, I noticed in the package manager that it was installed.  I decided
to try and remove everything, and reinstall.  So I removed all flash
packages, and then went to adobe's website and re-installed adobe flash.
  It works now, but just slow.  Videos are choppy, speedtest.net while
it works now, is still over all slow in the animation.  Is there any way
that I can smooth it out?

--
Dirk Freitag
Linux Registered User Number 487244          [http://counter.li.org/]