turn off single-click in Konqueror

LAMP lamp at afan.net
Tue Jun 9 16:39:39 UTC 2009

hi,
I like Konqueror. but opening directory/file with single-click is more
then annoying. I use Ubuntu 8.04, and installed Konq through Synaptic.
I tried to find where to turn off - where else to look then in Settings
 > Configure Konqueror - but it's not there.

I googled and didn't find the answer. some of them are pretty stupid
(change theme?!?!?), most of them are for cases if you have KDE Desktop
- which I don't have, I use GNOME.

Can somebody help me or point me to the right direction?

Thanks,
Afan