f0rg3r at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:35:53 UTC 2009
On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:34 PM, Linda Hammans<linda at snowcrest.net> wrote:
> can anyone tell be what I doing wrong trying to filter my ubuntu
> users-list? I created a folder 'ubuntu', click edit, Message Filters.
> >From that point on, no matter what I do, I can't get this working. can
> anyone help?
Checking the full headers of this e-mail, I can see you're using evolution:
X-Mailer: Evolution 2.26.1
One relevant bit about the e-mails that get to this list is the fact
that they have more headers defined, such as:
X-BeenThere: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
So go to Evolution >> Edit >> Message filters >> click Add (for "Incoming"):
- name the rule ("ubuntu-users" for instance)
- click the "sender" drop-down list, scroll and select "specific header"
- enter "X-BeenThere" in the field near that "specific header" drop-down
- enter "ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com" in the field near that
- in the "then" section, select "move to folder" from that drop-down list
- click the button "click here (...)" and select your "ubuntu" folder
and you're done. : )
More information about the ubuntu-users