Upgrade Time! But I need help.

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 5 00:48:51 UTC 2009

J Bickhard wrote:
> Okay, so what directories do I migrate to get my installed apps and
> settings and current theme and stuff onto this new partition?
>
> Jake, Editor of Micro 100 Magazine

if im not mistaken "migration-assistant" is on the live cd and will run
if it detects another os on the drive your going to install on. at least
it *use* to be.... ive never used it, and cant say for sure its included
in jaunty from what ive googled it looks stagnant, like the package is
going to be re written or is being re written?

anyone else have experience with migration on install in jaunty?

steve