multiboot

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 17:47:02 UTC 2009

chuck wrote:
> OK. I have downloaded Ubunto 9.4 desktop. iso. Cant burn it to CD because I
> only have 700mb CD-RW's and the iso tries to burn to 702mb, crap! So I d/l
> MagicDisk which allows mounting an ISO to a virtual CD Drive. No do I
> install Ubuntu from Vista? Or is there anything in the original ISO that I
> don't really need?
>
> Chuck

    You have several choices. If your CD-Rom hardware will also do a DVD
then try that. I am not sure that your iso file will not fit on a 700MB
CD-Rom. They are so cheap give it a try. If your computer can boot on a
USB-memory card you can load the .iso to that and then load Ubuntu.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User