very few updates on Jaunty

Mikl sanvimosca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:11:13 UTC 2009

Since I installed and updated Jaunty on May 23 I have only received one
update: Cron this morning. I had Jaunty before. I reinstall Jaunty to
re-order the partitions, erase Hardy and win disk space. I had Hardy and
Jaunty together about three or four weeks and Hardy recerved updates and
Jaunty stoped about two weeks before I reinstalled it.

Synaptic, update-manager, apt-get and aptitude don't find updates (except
this morning), don't issue any error messages and I think I don't have any
bug. I think it is something to do with the server that seems to be frozen.
The Haunty-proposed updates didn't changed too I installed them two weeks
ago and since then it's blank, no new ones.

I can think they are on holidays but I'm using ubuntu since Gusty and it
never stopped on holidays so I can think too they have changed rules or have
a trouble with the server but I don't know anything. Does anyone know what
is happening?. Are you receiving updates?.

Sorry if my English is bad, I'm from Spain.