Taking Package out of update mechanism

Sascha Effert fermat at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Jun 2 09:51:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am using kile to edit latex source code. In the version shipped with ubuntu
9.04 (Kile 2.1) the spell checking is broken (it shows latex commends as
failures), at least in german. Therefore I installed the Version from ubuntu
8.04 (2.0) which works quite good for me. My problem is now, that apt wants to
update it to version 2.1. Is there a way to tell apt, that I do not want
updates for this package? I tried to find a way using synaptic, but was not
successfull.

bests

Sascha Effert