Just one thing to say ...... not "plastic" ...... "reflector"

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:00:45 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Piper<pay_the_piper at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Ergo, how many lines of code will it take to upgrade Evolution so that it
> will carry a reflector expression in the subject line? eg anyone replying to

It shouldn't need to. That is the job of the mail transport agent, not
the mail reader.

Find a provider that will let you do your own smtp, get
exim/postfis/sendmail installed, and then read up on sendmail aliases.
Other MTAs implement these in similar ways. Or, get and install
mailman.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.