"List Server" to Layman and Computer Expert

Al Black al-black at telus.net
Mon Jul 27 01:36:17 UTC 2009

Hi OP,

Ultimately, I don't think your answers can be resolved by this mailing
list.

On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 08:54 -0700, Piper wrote:

> I thought s few new lines of code on the Evolution car might do the job.
> Nobody has said that cannot be done.

This is a mailing list for Ubuntu.  To get the proper answer to your
question you need to contact the developers of evolution.  See
http://www.go-evolution.org/Main_Page

> The question I have not yet had answered is whether Majordomo can be used
> for my limited and private list purposes (which violate no Shaw rule) by
> configuring it accordingly or whether ANY use of Majordomo would violate a
> Shaw rule.
> Do you know?

This is a mailing list for Ubuntu.  The users of this list can not speak
for Shaw.  To get the answer to your question, contact your shaw
represenitive.  See http://www.shaw.ca/en-ca

Good luck,
al