pine

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Sat Jul 25 21:48:11 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 15:37 -0600, Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> Siggy Brentrup wrote:
> >>>
> >> 	I do not know the difference between inline sig and a detatched one.
> >
> > That's just the difference between your style of gpg signing (inline)
> > and mine (detached).

> 	I still do not understand what you are saying. I sign my emails with
> pgp the way they told me to do it. It is 100% automatic. So if you would
> prefer me to use your method tell me how you do it. Or, direct me to
> reading.

I'll reply off list with an URL of a screen shot showing why we don't
like your inline signatures,  it's extra work to remove that cruft
when citing.
Off list because I don't want that URL to be spread.

cu
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de