[OT] Rocket science

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:59:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Amedee @
Ubuntu<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> I'd like to answer that nuclear reactions can even occur naturally when
> groundwater infiltrates in uranium-rich mineral deposits.
> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_nuclear_fission_reactor
> So even nature and coincidence can make a nuclear reactor. And a nuclear
> reactor is just a nuclear bomb that explodes *very* slowly. The only
> difficulty is controlling the speed of the reaction.

I was wanting to chime in earlier in this thread, but company
disclaimers of 70+ lines made me think twice.

Rocket Science is quite straightforward - squirt it out in one
direction and you travel in the other. That it.
Hitting the target, compartively, is fairly simple.

Rocket engineering on the other hand, is substantially more
complicated than both.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0