MS contributing to Linux

David McNally david3333333 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:50:46 UTC 2009

I didn't say that they care about us, I said that they're pretending to care
about us, which is, as I also said, the best we're ever going to get from
them. Don't get me wrong, I hate MS too, I'm just saying that they're trying
to make it look like they care.

And I do have an XP VM from the install CD from back when I actually used
Windows, but the VM is in VirtualBox, not Xen.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Chan Chung Hang Christopher <
christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:

> David McNally wrote:
> > Well, at least they're pretending to care about us, which is the best
> we're
> > ever going to get from them.
> >
> Of course they care about us. Like how hyenas look at the
> lion's/cheetah's kill.
>
> > And I have the same thing as Derek: the only thing that's ever crashed my
> > Ubuntu host is XP in VirtualBox. (It crashed it pretty hard, too, needed
> > more than a restart.)
> >

> I take it neither you nor Derek were using KVM? You running Windows with
> a Xen vm with paravirtualized drivers?

David McNally
david3333333 at gmail.com
apt-get moo