Upgrading Evolution/Express/Mac-equivalent

Amedee @ Ubuntu amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Wed Jul 22 22:15:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, July 22, 2009 19:28, Piper wrote:
> Why wouldn't Evolution or Express be improved or upgraded? And what does
> the Mac OS call its emailer?
>
> So these are three email servers allowed by Shaw and other ISPs.

Evolution is not a mail server.
Evolution is a mail CLIENT.
Why do you deliberately get that wrong, over and over again?

Express does not exist.
It is called Outlook Express.
Why do you deliberately use the wrong name for that software?
And Outlook Express isn't an email server either.

> If they are improved Shaw won't allow them? Is that political?

*sigh*
Can't argue with a stone...

I had written a really, *really* nasty reply first, but I deleted that
because I want to follow the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

The questions have been answered, you don't like the answer, then stop
bothering the people here. Draw your own conclusions.

I would *really* appreciate it if someone from the Community Council or
some other Powers That Be put an end to these pointless questions.

--
Amedee