. Reply to David Fox - and a new problem with on-line radio

valhalla2100 at comcast.net valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 03:58:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

No I don't have the "w32codecs" package installed.

I did a google and went to a website which had instructions
on installation.  This was more than I wanted to get into
at the time.  Instruction required command line steps.  I
did not want to do this right now.

I am able to listen to the other stations that I like on-line.

I live approximately 200 kilometres from Vancouver and can get
the broadcast pretty good.  Being able to listen via internet on Having access on Saturdays is good because I can listen to shows
before they are broadcast in this area. I hope to solve the problem
within the coming two weeks.