David Fox - problem with CBC RadioOne

valhalla2100 at comcast.net valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 17:08:42 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: valhalla2100 at comcast.net
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:45:51 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: David Fox - problem with CBC RadioOne

First - thanks for the cool website.  Been bookmarked.

I briefly tried to start CBC RadioOne.  Got the same
error.  Will try to solve the problem again.

I have no problems with BBC.  Now.  In the past, when I
was able to get CBC RadioOne I could not get BBC Rado 4.
!!!!

All of my previous installs are listed on the screen
showing the OS modes.  I can't get into any of them and
will try to delete them after I figure out how to do this
without causing a total screw-up again.  These might, in
some way, be the cause of the problem. Not sure.

Thanks for your suggestions and publicradiofan.com