. Reply to David Fox - and a new problem with on-line radio

valhalla2100 at comcast.net valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 16:37:01 UTC 2009

Hello,

Thanks for the infor.

I tried each (not all of the listed stations on the text list page)
and still get an interrupt pop-up stating that I need to get and
install an plug in.

The search for the plug-in gets me this message:

No packages with the requested plugins found

The requested plugins are:
Microsoft Media Server (MMS) protocol source

I did a search for the MMS protocol and was not able to
get anything to work.  Will continue searching.

The odd thing is that in the past I was able to get CBC
RadioOne and even during this current re-install the
stations worked for a few days before the problem came
about again.

Thomas