9.04 can't find second hard drive.

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Mon Jul 20 14:23:11 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:

> 	Again if you read my suggestions it was for him to find another IDE
> hard drive and see if IT is found by Bios. He said he has one but he has
> not written back with the results.
>
> 73 Karl

You just don't listen at all do you?  Do you bother with reading anyone
else's suggestions or do you have tunnel vision and plow along giving
horrible advice like you are the only person on the planet that knows
anything?

The large majority of your suggestions have him just ignoring the fact
that it's possible his BIOS is corrupt and not to worry about the other
drive.  And I say that's ridiculous.

This is pointless, you won't listen.  You haven't bothered to listen to
anyone who knows more than you about these things since you joined the
Fedora list all those many moons ago, so why should I expect you to
listen now?

Do us all a favor and stop wasting our bandwidth with bad advice.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415