Play list for mp3 disk

Anthony Nguyen a.nguyen601 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:22:47 UTC 2009

So, what you're trying to do is burn two mp3 files to a cd? If you are,
then it's possible to do it from the command line. Start with a blank cd
in your drive. Name the two mp3 files 01.mp3 and 02.mp3 in whichever
order you want them to be burnt. Then type:
cdrecord -v -pad speed=1 dev=0,0,0 -dao -audio -swab *.mp3