File system locked on upgrade

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Fri Jul 17 13:32:19 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-17 at 08:20 -0500, David S Angulo wrote:
> Derek,
>
> You don't know how to be helpful.  All you know is how to be a pompous
> ass.  Leave this thread alone like I requested and go bother someone
> else.
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Derek Broughton<derek at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> > David S Angulo wrote:
> >
> >> Why are you such a jerk?  Is there anyone OTHER than Derek who can help?
> >
> > Why don't you read the _helpful_ information I gave, instead of complaining
> > about the help you get?  If you won't try to help yourself, you don't
> > deserve to be helped.
> >
> > And learn to trim and stop top-posting.
> > <plonk>
> > --
> > derek

Can you please run:

sudo mount -a

from a terminal.  This will process and rerun your fstab.  If you are
having trouble mounting during boot, this should pop an error and
hopefully point us in the direction we need to help.  Post any results.
Thanx.

--
Fred R.
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like Linux, simple.  If you are fighting it, you are doing
something wrong."