Port 25 and Static/Dynamic IP for Listserve SW

Siggy Brentrup ubuntu at psycho.i21k.de
Thu Jul 16 20:08:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:18 -0700, Piper wrote:
> Thank you for explaining these expressions.

> Perhaps others know:

> Can the port 25 and "dynamic ip" problem be avoided in configuring either
> Majordomo or Mailman?

Have a look at DynDNS.org, would work flawlessly for me if my ISP
wouldn't block incoming port 25.  But there's a way around this
too.

> Or am I back to asking for some new code added to Evolution?

> How should I instruct my computer shop?

I'll answer this only if you send me a private email to the address
below since you seem to seek support for a commercial application.

cu
  Siggy
--
Please don't cc: me when replying on the list.
                 bsb-at-psycho-dot-i21k-dot-de