swap partition deleted

JYOTI SHEORAN sheoranjs24 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:48:38 UTC 2009

i have a sata hard drive, in which i installed ubuntu, xp, vista, and red
hat linux.
i accidently deleted the swap partition n formatted it to ntfs in vista.
now my ubuntu is not booting anymore.
i have xp on primary partition and all other on logical partition
i tried ubuntu live cd...it also shows my sata hard drive as unallocated
how ever i am able to boot into xp, vista and red hat linux using vista
bootloader
in red hat linux also , my sata hard drive is shown unallocated. wat to do
now?
how to create a swap partiton? without reformatting my whole drive? my hard
drive is shown in vista and xp but not in any linux distro.