Operating System emulator

hugh hdixon at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 13 02:46:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 03:01:31 am MirJafar Ali wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using ubuntu and for the graduate course in Advanced Operating
> Systems, I am exploring
> some OS emulator, but got thoroughly confused after google search.
>
> Can someone suggest which is the best options for OS emulator ( at least
> for graduate studies).
>
> Thanks
Hi,
I noticed the other posts on this thread discuss virtual machines, which I
guess are hardware emulators.  Do you mean this or products like WINE which
are more software emulators?
I may be going the wrong way here.
I think a bit more detail in what you are asking would help you get the
answers you want :)
Do you have a link to a web page describing the subject you are studying?

Hugh