Screen refresh

Felipe DOMINGUEZ felipe.dominguez at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 22:54:51 UTC 2009

Hello

I am using ubuntu 9.04.  I have a laptop with a second screen connected.
Every thing went Right, but I unplugged the second screen to get my laptop
with me for the day.  When I connect the second screen back everything seem
to be fine, except that the refresh rate is really bad. In 5 minutes looking
at the screen I get headache.

when I move a window around I see the window  blinking constantly.

I do not know why. I did not change anything. i did not do any especial
thing when I first connected the seconds screen except using the display
menu, so I do not understand why is not working the same way now.

I read about this sudo displayconfig-gtk  but it does not exist any more.

Any ideas on what can I do?

thanks in advance.

Felipe

--