ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 59, Issue 109

Siggy Brentrup winnegan.ubuntu at ewetel.net
Thu Jul 9 13:05:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 09, 2009 at 07:47:30PM +0800, 王亮 wrote:
> 在2009-07-09,ubuntu-users-request at lists.ubuntu.com 写道:
[snip]
> >You can reach the person managing the list at
> >	ubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
> >
> >When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> >than "Re: Contents of ubuntu-users digest..."

seconded :-)

> >Today's Topics:
> >
> >   1. Re: Mouse button 4 does scroll up, how to disable? (Shahar Dag)
> >   2. Re: Mouse button 4 does scroll up, how to disable? (Chris G)
> >   3. Re: OT Chrome OS next year (Odd)
> >   4. Re: Mouse button 4 does scroll up, how to disable? (Chris G)
> >   5. Re: OS Error on Boot (Nickolai Toupikov)
> >   6. Re: OT Chrome OS next year (Mario Guenterberg)
> >   7. Re: OS Error on Boot (Wade Smart)
> >   8. Re: OS Error on Boot (Karl F. Larsen)

And on it goes  with the complete digest <grrrr>
<shout>STOP IT</shout>

A) What is your concern?
B) Don't you read what you're quoting?

Thanks for listening
  Siggy

ps: the attribution lines look quite nice here, hope they make
it from my editor to the list.

--
Please don't cc: me when replying on the list.
    bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de