Help to install TV Viewer

GOBBURU S KUMAR gskumar1948 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 06:02:55 UTC 2009

Hi
Thanks for the reply. In fact I was referring to Tvtime, but in general
terminalogy I wrote tv viewer.
I solved the problem by reinstalling 9.04 version in normal mode and login
as root then the procedure given elsware in ubuntu forums on tvtime.
enjoying "Tvtime".
Kumar

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:43 AM, claudiu vlad <claudiu.vlad at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dude,
>
>        Try installing "tvtime".
>

> sudo aptitude install tvtime
>
> then run "tvtime-scanner"
>

> Good luck,
>

> On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 08:53 +0530, Dr G S Kumar wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am new to Ubuntu. Can anybody help to install TV viewer. I have
> > Pinnacle 110i system, with Philips semiconductor..
> > saa7131/saa7133/saa7135, which is  recognized by the Ubuntu
> > kernel(2.6.22.14 generic). However after installing TV viewer, I get
> > only flashing window but not able to configure. Is the card not
> > recognized. Pl. help to install properly.
> >
> >  I could see help for saa7134, but not this version of drivers.
> >
> > Kumar g s

Prof. G S Kumar
Dept. Physics,
OSMANIA UNIVERSITY