your spoiled brat behavior on the ubuntu list

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 7 13:40:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:59:21 +1000 (EST)
Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> nah im gunna stick around a long time to piss on lil tosspot kids
> like u
>
> On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
>
> > Res,
> >
> > Your behavior on the ubuntu list is that of a two
> > year old.
> >
> > Rude, stupid people we already have on planet earth
> > in more than necessary supply.
> >
> > Please put a gun in your mouth and remove another
> > unnecessary wart from the planet.
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > xanthian.

Apparently the pathetic Kent Paul Dolan only subscribes to the list so
he can chastise members in private email.
No real life, I'd guess.
Has anyone else but Res and me gotten his vitriolic spam?

Look, Dolan, oh, my!  There's superfluous code in my header!

Find more about KPD here:
http://www.suslik.org/Humour/Computer/Internet/nl2.html
(third from the bottom)

Cybe R. Wizard