No good CD-Rom copy software

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Jul 6 12:52:23 UTC 2009

Well, then lets hear Jorgs point of view on this...
I will gladly report his reply to the list if he says thats OK, given he
is not a member so you wont have to wait a week for the mod to see and
approve his post to the list.

Jorg for your reference, the stated reason was linked to in an earler
reply I've already deleted, but this is the archive that they pointed to:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-news-team/2009-February/000413.html

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers