kvm and network bridging

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jul 5 12:59:42 UTC 2009

I have set up a couple of V's using kvm on 9.04. The VM's can access things
in the outside world via thier network interfaces, but I would like to be
able to connect "inbound". That is I would like to, for example, ssh to
each of the vm's. I think that the key o this may involve network  IP
aliasing, and i have the hst machine aceptin ssh conections on 2 different
IP's.

What am I missing about making the inbound connections to the vm's work?

programs.