Serial port

Justin Hart justinhart at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:55:01 UTC 2009

Thanks!  I tried minicom, but couldn't get it to unlock the port.
I'll check try this though.  Another possibility is that my intuition
that it's the serial port that's messed up is wrong, but I think that
I'm correct.  I commented out some code that was supposed to kill
processes holding the serial port under QNX.  It's on odd piece of
code.  Ported from Linux to QNX, modified, and now I'm trying to port
it back again... if that makes sense!

Justin

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Brummelen, M. van
(ICT)<m.van.brummelen at antoniusziekenhuis.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Minicom can most likely reset or unlock you serial port.
> If that doesn't work, check which program it keeps locked with lsof|grep tty
>
> Regards,
> Martijn van Brummelen

Justin W. Hart