Connect laptop to Boost phone?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Jul 1 01:30:06 UTC 2009

Steve:

Now that I know it is possible to do under
windows, now I have to figure out how to do
it in Ubuntu.

When I plug the phone into a USB port,
ubuntu loads the cdc-acm driver.  I can
proably use a ppp dialup link to get it
working.  I will let you know if it is
successful.

	Neil

100% uptime for your e-commerce site! Stay fully operational
even with a db server failure.  Ask me about the GRed database.