Printer Issue

Stephen S. Disbrow info at disbrows.us
Wed Jul 1 00:22:21 UTC 2009

Hi,
    I think the print server  is  a net gear  mini print server model
PSA1EF92. The instructions at the link you provided were much like ones I
have tried before, and don't work for me. I put the ip address of
192.168.1.50 which I have set in the config for the print server as static.
I enter l1, and even tried q1 from another post. I hit probe, and it hangs
with no responses. I finally kill the popup and have to force it to close.
The printer is an HP7300 series if that might matter. When I go to the
interface at http://192.168.1.50 the config screen works fine, and if I
print from windows it also works fine. I'm at a loss here as to what to try.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
P.S. I'm not sure of the values for the second example you supplied.
Steve Disbrow