And another Ubuntu convert!

Aleks A.-Lessmann aleks at lessmann-consulting.de
Mon Jan 26 09:17:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:14:46 -0500, Bart Silverstrim
<bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote:

>Aleks A.-Lessmann wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:07:58 -0500, Bart Silverstrim
>> <bsilver at chrononomicon.com> wrote:
>>> She's probably a typical user.
>>
>> She can't be, as it is very difficult to find the Ubuntu Dells. I should
>> know, I bought one, and it was not easy to find them, you won't find
>Probably because you know how a web page is supposed to be navigated. I

Not even that, as you won't find it thru navigating, but thru a mix of
searching and circumnavigating the Windows offers.

Now, I wasn't especially clever, just determined enough to put my money
where my mouth is.

Again: Considering the piss poor job Dell did with this notebook, I
shouldn't have bothered. Trust me.

Aleks