Best Motherboard for Ubuntu

Justin eqisow at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:18:13 UTC 2009

You guys are missing the point. It's for a business, and an office at that.
He states in his OP that he wants something that works OOB, so don't suggest
that he get something that might not.

Second, ATI? Still no. Obviously ATI is better if you need 3D, but...
office. Intel drivers, especially for the G31 and G41 I pointed him to, will
be hassle free. You won't even need to enable any restriced drivers. Doesn't
get easier.