hubackup

John Graddy jwgraddy at valornet.com
Wed Jan 28 17:36:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 10:35 -0600, John Graddy wrote:
> I recently installed hubackup on an 8.04 system.  When I execute
> "System > Administration > Home User Backup", the system creates a
> master backup DVD.  When I executue "System > Administration > Home User
> Restore" nothing happens. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> John

Thanks to all who responded on this problem.

I finally gave up on finding what I consider a usable (by fairly
inexperienced users) file backup program for Ubuntu.  I am now backing
up my wife's files just as I backed up end-user's files in the old days
of big mainframe computers.

This was my first true dissapointment with Ubuntu.  That still puts
Ubuntu far ahead of all other systems that I have used.

Thanks again,
John