Problem with Firefox

Pat Brown pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:10:26 UTC 2009

I have an issue with Firefox (vs 3.05) that just started in the last day. I
have lost all my bookmarks and when I attempt to import them from a file I
exported it won't import them. No error messages, just no import. Even the
address bar doesn't show the page I'm on. It keeps showing the same page,
(right now Hotmail) no matter what page I am on. Attempts to bookmark new
pages fail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Pat Brown
http://www.pabrown.ca/

L.A. Heat & L.A. Mischief hotter and better