CD burning problems

Alex Janssen alex at ourwoods.org
Mon Jan 26 04:47:27 UTC 2009

Alexander Aguilar Torrico said the following on 12/23/2008 07:03 PM:
> try command mode with cdrecord
>
> El 21/12/2008, a las 07:50 p.m., Alex Janssen escribió:

cdrecord also failed, so I did a fresh install of U8.10 and all my
problems disappeared.  Even my Epson 2450 scanner works with it, now.
I'd been upgrading this desktop since 6.04.  Guess it just got too
scrambled.

I would recommend a 'fresh' install to anyone having troubles.

Best,
Alex

--
Ourwoods.org
 Be sure to treat your assumptions as though they are reality. (53)