Sites that require Internet Explorer

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Thu Jan 22 03:36:12 UTC 2009

Pete Holsberg wrote:
> What do Linux users do to access sites tht requite Internet Explorer?

That really should not be a problem as very few sites outside Microsoft
still have IE only.  I have not seen a IE only site in years myself.
But, if I ever came across a IE only site I simply would not use it.
That is a very poor way to design a website and there are always other
sites that are not only-IE that will do the same thing.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10