And another Ubuntu convert!

Bill Richman bill at timeguy.com
Wed Jan 21 15:50:45 UTC 2009

That's great.  Not only have you given them a really good, stable
system; you've also saved yourself having to reinstall their Windows OS
every month or two.  I really like Ubuntu, and the community.  It's
enough to make me want to go out and hug a tree or something... :-)

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: bill at timeguy.com  web: www.timeguy.com/bill