Triple-booting?

Andrew Burgess a06p18b at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:12:35 UTC 2009

Until recently, I was dual-booting Vista and Ubuntu 8.10. However, I've
installed the Windows 7 beta on a third partition. When it installed,
Windows 7 overrode the GRUB menu (I think) and so I only get Vista and Win7
as options on boot. I'm not sure how to repair the GRUB so that Ubuntu will
show up . . . or even how to get into Ubuntu! Windows can't read the ubuntu
partition, but I'm assuming I could do something to fix it if I booted from
a CD. I'd appreciate any help with this!
TIA,

Andrew
--
Using Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid Ibex) since December 2, 2008

Dell Inspiron 1520