Printer, copier, scanner for Ubuntu

Brother Walt Gee brotherwalt1 at live.com
Tue Jan 20 01:11:28 UTC 2009

Can you use Wine and a windows driver?  I've got the same problem.  It connects and then says my pntr HP K80 all in one isn't connected.
A couple of minutes ago I learned that emacs snapshot wine and ubuntu security all have fatal errors. I was told to report the emacs bug but they didn't tell me where?  I try to read the posts so that I won't have to bother anyone.  But I am totally confused now and losing ground.
walt gee