SSH hacked?

musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:33:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Gilles Gravier <gilles at gravier.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Steve Lamb wrote:
>> Gilles Gravier wrote:
>>     Then I wonder how you do it since it obviously isn't by using it.  I'm
>> glad I read you right from the onset.  Have fun scoring points and spreading
>> bad advice.
>>
> Too cute to be true, this one. Thanks, though, as that definitely made
> my day.

without wanting to shut down a fun party, especially one that I
claimed earlier was an interesting thread, I really think you should
all close this thread. It's no long valuable in this form.

I'd sure as hell appreciate a bit more quite  around here so I can get
on with cracking your systems. :D

L.

--
"Last night I had a dream—it was about nothing."