D-link DWL-G120 USB

Tom Sparks tom_a_sparks at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 17 07:50:49 UTC 2009

I am using WPA witch seams like it dose not load when i upgrade
I have reinstalling the drivers, using wireless lan manager for KDE
with no luck, the only option I have it to reinstall ubuntu 7.10
i can connect to open wireless network in my area

sorry, the question is ever time i upgrade
I lose my wireless connection
is there a way to stop this from happening?