Hardware Virtualization with KVM & Windows

Alex Katebi alex.katebi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:26:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

  I am planning to create a Windows-XP virtual guest for my son on my Intel
Quad machine. He wants to play the WoW video game on it. I am going to use
virt-install & KVM to create the virtual guest machine. In order to run WoW,
one needs a pretty good video card, and I have that. It is a Nvidia 9500 GT
with 1 gig mem. How can I create the guest OS to use the hardware video card
instead of a cheap virtual one? Any comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
-Alex