OT: Internet Provider

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:50:16 UTC 2009

Check whether the prospective new provider has bandwidth caps, and what
happens
if you usage exceeds the caps.  This can ruin an apparently good option.

I'd research other options, but would wait until after the Jan 13 hearing
before
bailing out on SkyWi.

My wife got tired of changing her email address and now uses pobox.com
to forward her email to her real email address.  "Custom DNS"  from
dyndns.com
and their "Mail Hop" sevices may be useful.

Drew Einhorn