ATI RADEON 4350 Graphics Card

a_puzzeled_newbie(^_^), benjamin1254 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 05:57:56 UTC 2009

standard drivers work i have a compaq with the same model video card JUST
its not wanting to respond nice with my flat screen. When i try to do the
updates it seems a bit odd... eather the proprietary drivers dont want to be
installed OR they do work and my monitor freaks out and doesent work. IF you
experience anything like this let me know.

--ben

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Steve Grace <sgrace at pobox.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with an ATI RADEON 4350 (or similar)
> graphics card under Ubuntu?
>
> I know that there's no 3D support for it yet (it's only a few months
> old) but I'm wondering if it at least works OK in 2D using the standard
> open source driver.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

"Future generations may dismiss the Second World War as 'just another war.'
Those who experienced it know that it was a war justified in its aims and
successful in accomplishing them. Despite all the killing and destruction
that accompanied it, the Second World War was a good war."
- A.J.P Taylor, The Second World War